Machine Learning Engineer
Senior Product Manager
Pogo is building the world's best online casual games destination, a place of playful relaxation and joy for millions of gamers across all walks of life. Our talented global team delivers state-of-the-art HTML5 games across the top casual genres, which support increasingly sophisticated metagames and social interactions. Pogo's loyal fans and long-time subscribers count on us for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, and new games. Our live service delivers!
About this role
You will be a part of the Pogo product team and will report to the Live Services Lead. You have a minimum of 6 years of authentic, hands-on experience in product management for a direct to consumer digital product or service – we would love it if some of that experience is in gaming and are positively animated about driving product success in a highly competitive business. Consumer internet, mobile product development and digital retail would be other close domain matches. Key attributes include authentic understanding of digital consumer behaviours and business models, sharp analytical skills, ability to create and institutionalize product and business measurement frameworks and articulate strategies. Ability to communicate in a global environment and the temperament to perform in a truly cross-functional set-up is critical.
• Define, design and manage key acquisition and player onboarding features that further the overall strategic vision of the product
• Regularly track KPIs and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on Subscription Service Performance, Opportunities and Risks.
• Be an expert at Search Engine Optimization - be fluent in the techniques that grab visibility for the business in Google Search
• Validate and design features that improve the player experience on Pogo.com and create avenues for meaningful connections between players
• Drive in-depth analysis of top of the funnel using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top-line KPIs
• Track and analyze player behavior that leads to applicable insights and informed product decisions. Summarize and share findings with peers, teammates, and the Pogo leadership team to help inform the strategic direction of your product area.
• Strategize Acquisition Management - Acquisition Spends, Reactivation, Personalized offers, SEO etc. Define Features to deliver strategic outcomes.
• Set up proper testing frameworks, run A/B tests etc to maximize conversions on campaigns and increase subscriptions on Pogo
• Work closely with Business Intelligence team to bring strategic influence through strong data analysis practices
• Define requirements for Data Analytics, A/B testing and other partner tools
• Monitor competitive trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships, competitor offerings and internal business intelligence
• Strong analytic skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making
• Preferred : 2+ years experience with Search Engine Optimization
• Success building web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past
• Familiarity with all parts of the game development cycle.
• Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes
• Strong in Excel, able to break down complex questions and problem statements into hypotheses and measure against them
• A 'Creative Product Development' mind-set – Iterative nature of work, Comfort with complexity and change, Multi-Disciplinary approach to problem solving
• Experience communicating both creative and and analytical feedback to diverse groups
• Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws in design, experience and behavioural outcomes
• Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
• Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box
What's in it for you?
A creative environment, engaging work, excellent benefits, and lots of great perks. Plus, the chance to shape the gaming habits and lifestyles of everyone you know – not just the gamers in your family, but all types of players.
Pogo has been the leader for online casual games since 1998. We are the best online casual games destination where players can enjoy titles across multiple genres including Solitaire, Mahjong, Match 3 among others. Our talented global team delivers high quality HTML5 games across the top casual genres, which support increasingly sophisticated metagames and social interactions. Our unique service provides countless hours of fun to millions of Pogo fans, and we are determined to grow that fanbase even bigger. Pogo's fans and long-time subscribers come to Pogo for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, new games and a live service that consistently delivers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqq3b-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.