Senior Product Manager
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
Report to Publishing Producer
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
• To be the product expert in team, knows product with best knowledge – second only to studio
• Work with 3rd party publisher team & internal dev team, to be a key decision maker in relation to product culturalization, operation & monetization.
• Monitor operation stats, work with BI team to provide reports with accurate analysis and interpretations of data that will help for future product decisions.
• Support publishing producer with product performance predication, like revenue forecast, etc.
• Scan competitive landscape and educate EA internal on new content, features, gameplay, etc. that resonate with local gamers.
• Lead communications between licensee and local operators, to identify, address & report issues that arise during integration and running service to ensure major deliverables and milestone are met.
• Working with 3rd party licensee to ensure that product changes and marketing activities are correctly approved and align with EA brand strategy and internal policies. Qualifications
• At least 5 years of game production/operation experience, IP licensor/licensee for mobile game experience.
• Experience with PC/HD/Console game industry and trend of domestic game market
• Operate 1 or more successful online games in SPG, FPS, ACG, or MOBA, working with 3rd party publisher team, can plan & give appropriate suggestion on product operation events.
• Be familiar with Sports franchise and its gameplay, functionality, monetization.
• Strong product sense and deep understanding of both local online and mobile game market, can give appropriate advice to internal dev team for game content and culturalization
• Good at logics and sense of operational data analysis. Can both analyzing data & predicating future performance
• Including communication, relationship/agreement building, and management salesmanship
• Fluent English/Chinese (written and verbal), Korean speaking is a bonus
• Preference for candidates with marketing and localization experience and development understanding is a bonus
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.