The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
Reporting to a Director of Product Management You will:
• Meet with users to understand requirements, create the product vision and bring the products to life from concept to delivery.
• Together with Product Owners, determine the product strategy and manage the product roadmap.
• Guide execution with the development team against our plan, making trade-offs and anticipating risks.
• Communicate with the users and the development team often to ensure clarity and agreement.
• Build trusted relationships with strategic partners and clients
• Follow technical trends in the industry and maintain your product expertise.
• Assess the latest products for their potential value and make recommendations for new technologies.
• Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
• Help create proper product documentation.
• Experience interviewing users and eliciting requirements to inform product vision
• Client management skills with an emphasis on being attentive, responsive and accurate
• Identify challenges and opportunities and resourcefully pursue them
• Technical skills with experience delivering value to the business
• Experience working on multiple projects concurrently
• Determine success criteria for testing and product acceptance
• Measure product performance and gather important insights to inform future enhancements.
• Experience managing projects from concept to delivery
• Experience working with engineering teams and third-party technology partners
• Software engineering experience
• Experience with social features in games
• Experience with game development
• 7+ years of experience working in a product development role
• 10+ years experience in the technology industry
• You find creative solutions and pursue them
• You have a natural curiosity with a love of learning
• You are customer-focused and a trusted partner
• You have a passion for new technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxz26-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.