Codemasters has a long-standing reputation as one of the premier game developers in the industry. As a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, and so much more, we believe that amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse and engaged as the players and communities we serve.
When it comes to our F1® franchise, our passionate team brings players closer to the action than ever before. Each iteration innovates to bring players new experiences, letting them live their dream of lining up alongside their heroes from the worlds of F1® and F2™. The F1® franchise is one of the highest-scoring of all time, according to Metacritic. With a focus on innovation and engagement, we're evolving the ultimate Formula 1 experience for players everywhere, and you could help us raise the bar even higher.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, this Senior production role is an internal role, embedded with the development team, organising and driving the deliverables of multiple groups across a range of specialisms. Working daily with the development, creative and production teams your career will be nurtured with a unique balance of autonomy, trust and support.
For this role we are looking for someone to work in a hybrid or on-site capacity at the Birmingham, UK studio.
• Collaborate with developers daily to ensure the project is on track.
• Report to the important project stakeholders on progress, risks and issues.
• Be the guardian of progress within agreed tolerance and propose plans in tandem with the developers on how to resolve challenges.
• Maintain all project documentation and information resources relating to your responsibilities.
• Coordinate with other producers and discipline leads to maximise game quality within time and cost constraints.
• Work with developers to present progress of title at major review meetings, taking full accountability for product status.
• Build relationships with both internal and external partner teams, such as brand & marketing, localisation, analytics, 1st party relations and QA.
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience of a full game development lifecycle (pre-production through to release) on at least two HD titles.
• Hands-on experience working directly with the development team in an internal production capacity.
• Ability to manage the work of technically focused disciplines.
• Experience of different Project Management software (e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Trello).
• Ability to build schedules and roadmaps for groups over both a single project, but also multiple years.
• Previous experience in a Development manager role may be suitable
• A degree qualification in a relevant field / subject.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xbyk-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.