Senior Manager, Workforce Planning (WFM)
As a Senior Manager, Workforce Planning (WFM), you will report to the Director of Planning and Business Excellence. You are passionate about building the best team possible. You will use coaching techniques, people skills, and draw on past experience to encourage cross-functional collaboration, creative problem solving, operating model rigor and continuous improvement in the WFM Planning space.
This role can potentially work remotely in Ireland or the UK.
Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE)
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people that show up excited to work and ready for some fun.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams such as Operations, Finance, and Product Management to build the workforce plans that enable our CX (customer experience) strategies
• Provide leadership to a global team of demand planners, scenario analysts and schedulers across multiple sites (US, EU, and India)
• Coach and develop team members by accurately accessing their strengths and opportunities, giving timely and specific feedback, as well as challenging direct reports to optimize performance
• Oversee successful capacity planning implementation to make sure we use agent resources effectively
• Enhance staffing models to drive flexibility to deliver strong service levels and lower cost to service
• Support Service Delivery Operations, your internal customer, by delivering plans that set them up for success
• Deliver results through managing short-mid- and long-term roadmaps for workforce planning functional improvement
• Prepare and share timely and accurate reports to operations leadership
• Are a solutions-oriented individual who has a proven track record in effectively managing teams in different locations
• Are a leader and a motivator; you won't do all the work yourself, but you should possess the ability to bring competing interests together that best serve EA's strategic priorities
• Are a confident communicator who likes to present and can share information in a way that their audience can easily understand it – whether they are new hires or senior leaders
• Are forward-thinking with the ability to see trends and make process improvements
• Can pivot seamlessly between macro and micro planning and critical thinking
• 10 years experience performing WFM at a large-scale multinational corporation (1,000+ agents)
• 3-5 years of direct management experience in workforce management
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning
• Ability to flex between long term strategic forecasting and short-term tactical planning in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in demand forecasting, quantitative modelling, and scenario analysis
• Proven track record of operating model transformation and business process improvement
• Extensive and demonstrable history with the tools and systems your team will be using every day:
• Aspect or other WFM tool (like Next-Gen WFM by NICE, Genesys et al)
• Tableau or similar analytics platform to analyze large historical data sets to ensure accuracy of our planning inputs and outputs and to identify improvement opportunities
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI) and Google business equivalents
• Advanced call center scenario models such as Erlang, workforce shrinkage, etc.
• Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information
• Game or entertainment industry experience is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n58p-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.