Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
EA has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader to join our squad. In this important role you will lead a Talent Acquisition team focused primarily on supporting recruitment needs for a portfolio of Studios in North America.
And have we mentioned, how great the Talent Acquisition team is? If you pride yourself on being someone who sets the vision, the strategy, and the road map but also creates a culture where people love and we mean, love, coming to work and making a difference – then this might be the role for you. Our Talent Acquisition team includes veterans who are experts in their field and have earned the respect and the credibility of their clients but are also fun and collaborative. Connect your future to ours!
*Open to any location that has proximity to an EA office. Preference is a hybrid role, where you would come onsite a couple days a week, as needed.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will be the recruitment expert for some of EA's most important business groups and be a leader across the broader global Recruiting organization. You have experience providing creative ideas in attracting global talent across multiple departments.
What you will do at EA:
• Inspire, develop and engage a distributed, North America-based recruitment team
• Solve complex challenges with a focus on leveraging data as your key driver behind decision-making
• Be a strategic talent advisor to some of our Studios leadership teams, providing insight and direction to ensure we are attracting diverse and qualified candidates to the company.
• Leverage our University Relations team, Diversity and Inclusion team, and other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design an innovative approach to recruitment
• Partner with People Experience & Operations partners to conduct workforce planning, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
• Help implement employer branding projects to provide an insight view into what makes EA an amazing company to work for
• Support the diversity and inclusion strategy (inclusive of external projects) to brand EA as an employer that values having a diverse workforce
The next ideal Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition at EA would have experience in the following:
• 5+ years experience of managing a team of recruiters & sourcers, preferably a distributed team
• Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
• A successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business needs
• Comfort with ambiguity and constant change because our industry and company are ever evolving
• Ability to set priorities and execute on commitments in an environment of constant change
• A productive and collaborative partnership with client groups, People Experience and other partners
And simply put, you have to be the best. You have to be the leader you would want to personally work for. You have to be the recruiter you would personally want to be recruited by. And you have to be the partner to your clients that you would want on your team because you are the expert. And lastly, you have to be passionate about EA, our games and our players!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek565-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.