Our Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We are looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
And we want you to join us. We are hiring a Senior Manager of Service Delivery Operations. You will manage a global team on the delivery of service across contact channels and languages. You will be responsible for managing contact center performance, developing talent, and fostering a culture of stability through transformation. You will work with teams to drive consistent quality interactions in the most efficient way possible. You will be critical to ensuring that EA delivers the best interactions across languages and channels. You will report directly to the Director of Live Service Delivery.
• Manage a global team of team managers on the daily delivery of service to players across multiple channels and languages.
• Follow a structured approach to operational management, driving performance to stated goals and reporting on current performance.
• Understand the factors that impact performance and work cross-functionally to remove barriers and promote service optimization.
• Coach and develop team managers, assessing their strengths and development needs.
• Partner with team managers to optimize the performance of every advisor.
• Maintain and improve a level of product or service knowledge by working closely with all departments and ensuring effective cross training and mentoring.
• Lead teams to understand priorities and how their work connects to strategic objectives.
• Balance support for employees, players, and the business with every decision.
• Lead teams through testing, learning and change as service delivery transforms to provide signature experiences.
• 5 or more years of experience in customer care and/or contact center management.
• 5 or more years of experience directly managing people.
• Operational management capabilities, with experience delivering against key performance targets and goals.
• Experience setting performance goals, performance managing, and developing other people managers.
• Ability to interact with a diverse group of staff and senior management.
• Strong presentation skills to communicate stories told by data.
• Ability to use influence to drive cross-functional results.
• Bachelor's or advanced degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22p9y-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.