Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two. At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
As the Senior Manager of Connections Planning on Apex Legends you will help shape the future of marketing for one of the world's most exciting entertainment brands, APEX LEGENDS. This is an opportunity to influence global culture through an obsessive understanding of human behavior, consumer journeys and creative storytelling that extends the player experience beyond the game itself.
You will grow in an analytical and insight led environment and use those insights to unlock creative opportunities. It's an opportunity for problem-solvers with experience creating engaging marketing campaigns that optimize channel selection and content production to deliver both scale and engagement.
You will deliver data-driven planning that maps the player journey across channels and assets. This role requires both inspiration and collaboration, as you work closely with Brand, Creative, Production and Channel Experts to bring our campaigns to life. This role will report into our Director of Connections Planning of EA Games.
• Synthesizes insights and data from a range of sources to inform campaign planning in service of marketing goals
• Partner with Brand to ensure integrated execution of the marketing strategy and campaign milestones
• Co-plan with channel experts to prioritize channel selection across paid, owned and earned (connections plan) as part of a connected marketing ecosystem
• Partner with the Creative team to extend the campaign narrative, briefing assets to bring to life a connected experience for players across the marketing ecosystem
• Optimize campaigns to adapt to changing consumer, market and game development conditions
• Projects the reach, depth and impact of the connections plan against campaign benchmarks and measure effectiveness of content and channel performance across digital journeys, through channel analysis and UTM codes
• 8+ years in a comms planning, connections planning or media strategy role within an advertising agency, media agency, gaming or entertainment industries - should be comfortable with channel planning frameworks and analytics
• A proven creator in developing consistent and engaging marketing campaigns, with a balance of art & science fueled by creativity and data
• Experience with integrated marketing, understanding of the role algorithms play, the nuances of consumer behavior in open/closed networks, and can visualize the consumer journey across channels
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz87nq-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.