Senior Manager Analytics (Economy) - Battlefield
We are excited to be looking for a Sr. Manager to join our Battlefield Analytics team to derive critical insights into our players, their motivations and actions that help our studio partners make critical decisions about Battlefields in-game economy. This is an important position that will partner with our Battlefield studios to bring to life the future of the Battlefield Franchise, focused on its liver services and monetization strategy.
You will use your expertise in analytics and applied data science to power and drive in-game decisions and lead insights to improve metrics related to player acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization. You will report directly to the Sr Director of Battlefield Analytics and be a part of a future focused analytics organization.
• You will use your expertise in analytics and applied data science to analyze high volumes of data to gain insight into Battlefield player behavior to propose recommendations for in-game economy decisions and optimization strategies
• Work directly with Battlefield studio teams to understand their offerings/domain to build predictive models and automated machine learning pipelines to guide both Battlefield live services and game design with applicable insights
• You will design monetization experiments and build visualizations to monitor and to better understand changes in important product metrics, focused on in-game economy
• You bring the quantitative perspective but you will need to collaborate with your creative teammates in Product and Design and apply soft skills to communicate complex information into top quality insights that drive decision making
• 8+ years experience in Analytics/Data Science or a combination of Master's and Ph.D in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
• 5+ years of professional experience manipulating data sets, analyzing consumer behaviors, building statistical models with a demonstrated experience applying analytical or data science methodologies to real-world problems
• Strong ability to translate complex models, analyses and data points into clear and succinct insights with partners that enables them to make decisions
• Superior verbal, visual and written communication skills to educate and work with business partners and cross functional teams
• Expert status in analyzing extremely large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
• Sufficient data warehouse and non-relational data techniques knowledge to work with engineering partners
• Familiarity with at least one scripting language: R, Python, or Scala
• Experience with any of the following is a big plus: Google Cloud Platform, Looker
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4e7qq-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.