Senior Licensing Associate, Competitive Gaming and Entertainment
Del Rey, CA
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Under the guidance and support from Product Counsel and in line with EA's standard templates and guidance, draft and review multiple commercial agreements, including software and content licenses, consulting agreements, SAAS agreements (including data protection agreements), influencer and promotion agreements.
• Adept at escalating issues to appropriate internal stakeholders.
• Comfortable adapting templates for different needs under the direction of Product Counsel.
• Attend meetings with important legal and business stakeholders to build a knowledge of the business, support partners and determine how to prioritize work.
Our next Licensing Associate will have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Paralegal certificate from ABA approved program preferred, but not required.
• 7+ years of experience as a paralegal with a law firm or in-house providing services for technology or entertainment clients.
• Worked effectively with cross-functional business and legal teams.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish strong working relationships with business owners.
• Managed the entire contract process from initial contract, negotiation, and through execution, under the direction of Product Counsel.
• Handled a high volume of work efficiently and effectively.
• Desire to learn and grow in the role.
• Experience in the Games Industry is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz1vyq-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.