Game Designer - The Sims 4
Remote / Virtual
Senior Lead of Global Community
Marketing Communications creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling. We strengthen relationships with our biggest advocates and empower them to share their stories with the world. We set standards for creative planning, channel development, content production, measurement and optimization, and global distribution – at quality, on time and at scale. We strive to foster a culture of curiosity and trust, which lets us create the most amazing work of our careers.
*Note, we are considering candidates across North America, either based in EA offices or remotely*
The Senior Lead of Global Community is responsible for creating and overseeing global community strategies for EA Games. This person will lead a team of community managers that create multi-channel community engagement strategies and execution, and engage with our passionate communities across multiple different titles.
• Create and oversee global community strategies and executions for EA Games' communities, including Action Adventure, First Person Shooter, Star Wars, Lifestyle and EA Originals titles
• Represents community strategies and executions to franchise leadership
• Instrumental in building consistent, high standard community team deliverables and processes in which we work
• Helps lead the collaboration with key Integrated Comms partners such as PR, Influencer and Social teams to ensure unified franchise plans
• Collaborates directly with Brand, Studio, and Game Team leadership around strategic planning, reporting, and tactical engagement.
• Sets up and maintains multiple core community councils with ongoing meetings between key players, the brand team and studio team to get timely feedback on different aspects of our games and marketing plans
• Day-to-day management of extended community resources for each brand - internal teams, contractors, agency resources
• 7+ years of experience in community management, preferably in the videogame industry
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills to strengthen overall player engagement and positive sentiment for different franchises across the world
• Leads discussions with different development teams to drive important community development work and community management initiatives
• Drives new community content/program development tailored to each franchise
• Has great relationships working with different core content creators and community/fan groups, especially if it's in the action adventure and indie genres
• Manages numerous AAA projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-return work
• Proficient at presenting community plans and incorporating feedback
• Excellent written skills and creating copy in many different formats
• Strong team and people management skills in maintaining a fun environment and healthy work life balance for remote employees
• Experience using social analytics tools (SpikeTrap), project management tools (JIRA), as well as experience working with Microsoft and Google productivity tools
• Regular budget management for a few different franchises with key finance partners
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g38qk5-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.