Generalist Software Engineer - FIFA
Senior Product Manager - Apex Legends Mobile
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who will work on the Apex Legends Mobile roadmap team, spearheading new features to provide an exciting experience to our players for years to come. You will report to the Lead Roadmap PM and work with different disciplines from product management, production, design, engineering, marketing to drive the product roadmap planning and execution.
• Develop product roadmap with a holistic view of the rapid involving game market, identify opportunities that can help bring our game to the next level and translate them into product features
• Work closely with leadership and performance team to create features that improve player experience and hit our business goals
• Partner with producers, developers and quality verification teams to ensure the execution of feature development and high-quality of the deliverables
• Provide guidance on roadmap trade-offs based on the game's priorities and cost-benefit analyses
• 3+ years' experience in product management for mobile games
• In depth knowledge of shooters, battle royale or other competitive gameplays
• Delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle
• Experience collaborating across disciplines including game design and programming
• Strong intuition of what ''feels good'' for players
• A motivated, proactive, and self-starter mindset
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.