EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games.
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in US Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA's Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
What a Designer does at EA:
• Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
• Maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through entire project life cycle.
• Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
• Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization and engagement.
• Retain original IP's core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
• Communicate game design clearly and concisely with.
• Inspire game team through progressive, creative design.
• Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms
The next great EA Designer needs:
• 5+ year's industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance.
• Must have experience working with live services, mobile, and systems.
• Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
• Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile or sports game genres.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
• Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
• Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
• Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
• Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper.
• Professional experience with fitness or wellness or hardcore personal interest
• 3+ years minimum experience in a similar role
• Results orientated with strong documentation skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent considered but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx750-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.