Senior Game Designer, Capital Games
Capital Games is seeking a talented Senior Game Designer to bring their passion and creativity to life in our top grossing mobile games.
You'll be a major stakeholder for all game content and will work closely with each discipline to breathe life into exciting and complex character kits and missions. You'll partner with our Design Director to master the game's meta and create interesting and unique characters and content for all styles of play. You'll think about the future of CRPGs and will help us craft the best experience for our players by continually assessing game combat, content, and the direction of the market.
If you're looking for the opportunity to have a big impact, this is the role for you. Come bring your passion to Capital Games and have your work seen by millions of players around the world!
• Create exciting and unique characters and events that correctly match our IP.
• Develop and tune content to create an accessible yet deep combat experience for players.
• Work with developers to ensure your content and features are delivered to the highest quality from concept to completion
• Develop ideas for content, gameplay, and progression systems throughout the player life-cycle.
• Work within existing systems and expand on them, including integrating feedback from user experience testing.
• Partner with Production and Product Management to build creative solutions to solve our most challenging needs and, overall, to delight our players.
• Prototype design ideas in-game and iterate through playtesting.
• Partner with other disciplines to ensure game design and player engagement targets are considered.
• You will have 4+ years of relevant game design experience.
• You are an active player of mobile turn-based RPGs.
• You have designed and developed major game systems and content for at least one shipped mobile title.
• You will be creative and organized with the ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
• Experience working with and designing content implementation tools is a plus.
• Experience leading teams or projects is a plus.
• Expertise working on CRPGs, hero collectors, or idles is a major plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x95z-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.