EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA Tiburon has started working on a new IP that is in need of an accomplished Sr. Technical Designer to help with its creation. You will need to have a broad knowledge of both design and engineering. You will need to and fulfill multiple needs as they arise over the course of development. You will work directly with creative and technical leadership to accomplish the game's vision while maintaining high technical standards.
• Over the course of development, you will design, prototype, implement, refine, and polish multiple game features.
• Produce creative ideas that fit within the vision of the game.
• Develop these ideas in a detailed design document.
• Use visual scripting to prototype new ideas.
• Work within a diverse team and collaborate well with designers, engineers, and artists.
• Design and tune complex data systems inside Frostbite.
• Implement non-interactive sequences using a propriety toolset.
• Oversee the setup, implementation, and polish phases of narrative cinematic scenes in the game.
• Design unique gameplay moments.
• Author python scripts to automate repetitive tasks within Frostbite.
• 7+ years of industry experience in a design or engineering role.
• Experience working with and debugging inside Unity or Unreal.
• Experience with scripting languages. Python experience.
• Visual scripting experience.
• Well versed in modern game design trends.
• Python experience.
• Interest in creating personal side projects.
• A background in computer science
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28p56-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.