Accountant - Revenue Accounting
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks, and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will report to Manager, FP&A
Finance plays a pivotal role managing the company's financial performance. The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for driving and enabling the company to achieve its strategic and business goals through effective and efficient planning, analysis, decision support and performance management.
This position is for a passionate systems senior analyst to support the design, build and maintenance of financial systems that are used across the finance organization.
• Lead efforts in driving system enhancement and issue resolution for our financial reporting systems from ideation through implementation and stabilization.
• Act as SME for Anaplan and Power BI and provide consultation, training and knowledge sharing to various finance teams.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to assist strategizing the long-term roadmap of EA's finance tech ecosystem.
• Coordinate a network of model builders and SMEs across Finance: foster collaboration and drive process and system improvements.
• Develop training and onboarding material for EA's Financial planning systems.
• Own and manage processes surrounding the facilitation of EA's quarterly financial forecasts to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and controls.
• Drive the data validation process and participate in the sign-off process on Total EA forecast scenarios lock.
Qualifications, Technical Skills and Requirements
• Academic Qualifications - Good to have Master of Business Administration in Finance but not mandatory. Bachelor's degree required – Finance / Accounting related field preferred.
• 5+ years of related Financial, FP&A & Systems experience
• Demonstrated passion for learning and growing.
• Highly motived with an ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing projects / priorities.
• Comfortable building analysis based off data from multiple sources.
• Comfortable tackling vague projects, resolving them in imaginative and practical ways.
• Extreme attention to detail with a rigorous process for review of accuracy.
• Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills that enable clear and
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8mn9-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.