#WeAreEA the world's leading video game publisher and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
The Enterprise Planning and Reporting team manages the coordination, consolidation and reporting of EA's overall planning and management reporting process. We play an important role on the Global Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team providing strategic partnership to executive leaders across EA. We achieve this through engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA's performance.
EA is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager, for its Enterprise FP&A team to help support our growth. You will manage our long-range planning process and be a collaborative partner and trusted advisor to a team working on future opportunities at the intersection of sports, lifestyle, and culture. You will have analytical skills, and excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
What You'll Do
Financial & Strategic Business Partnership
• Provide financial guidance and strategic partnership to the executive leadership
• Perform financial modelling and analysis for new business cases, providing financial insight, risk assessment and trusted advice
• Oversee the annual planning, quarterly forecasting, and monthly close activities for operating expenses and headcount
• Anticipate and manage ongoing risks and opportunities
Long-Range Portfolio Planning & Management
• Help manage the long-range planning process to help align us around main financial and operational goals while working with FP&A leadership
• Identify opportunities to improve the evolving long-range planning process and tool
• Partner with People Experience organization to provide comprehensive resource oversight
• Engage with Business FP&A and People Experience partners throughout the planning process to understand resource demands and forecast assumptions by group – challenging assumptions, identifying risks and opportunities
Who You Are:
• Motivated, passionate self-starter. A bias for action and driving results
• Balance multiple and competing priorities, meet tight deadlines, and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Business knowledge with understanding of functional linkages and ability to build professional relationships with partners in both operational and financial roles
• A team player able to work collaboratively, within the group and across departments/functions
• Work with ambiguity and independence
• In-depth knowledge of financial planning and analysis
• General interest in gaming, mobile entertainment and/or digital businesses
• Excellent business experience, comfortable with a dynamic business environment, ability to resolve complex business issues, ability to move beyond reporting to synthesis & insight
Experience and Technical Skills:
• Bachelor's degree required
• CPA preferred
• Minimum 3 years of related financial experience
• Experience business and P&L scenario modeling
• Experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Demonstrated proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
• Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise
• Knowledge in Anaplan and Oracle
• Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
• Experience with VBA and Structured Query Language (SQL)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy38bq-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.