Senior Facilities Specialist - Workplace
Location - Hyderabad, India.
Our creative work environment rewards new and different ideas. It's an environment that attracts amazing talent from around the globe. No matter which of our locations you join, you'll feel the support of EA's global brand while thriving on our outstanding campuses. At EA, the excitement you feel throughout each workday is made possible by a culture that inspires you to do the best work of your career.
For years, we've been building a company where amazing minds excel. We pioneer, and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day. Come join our incredible team!
The position's primary objective is to ensure that we maximize the location's value and achieve the operational goals and objectives by supporting, implementing, and executing an overall Strategic Plan for the property. This requires an in-depth understanding of the workplace objectives, a broad knowledge of facility operations experience (across all disciplines), and a commitment to strong financial stewardship. To succeed, the position must develop and maintain a consultative approach, anticipating team needs, and be proactive and reactive as the situation and circumstances dictate.
• Direct activities for the delivery of facility management and maintenance support for approx 76,000 square foot portfolio currently
• Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
• Supervise all staff facilities staff (technicians, housekeeping, etc.) and external contractors
• Supervise the delivery of services with a focus on maintaining budgetary control and oversight of the daily management and operations activities associated with this portfolio.
• Adherence to all workplace standards of performance
• Ensure complete understanding of contract obligations, including audit & control systems to ensure statutory, policy, and contractual commitments are met.
• Maintain a customer focus within all operational activities and maintain effective relationships with key internal teams.
• Maintain financial and non-financial records
• Support effective business communication by providing advice and leadership to the team while contributing directly during team meetings, internal briefings, and monthly reporting.
• Taking direct responsibility for the appointment of qualified personnel and that effective succession plans are in place.
• Employee Centered Facilities management is focused on best-in-class employee facilities management to ensure the well-being of all our employees in the office. Scope includes general housekeeping/cleaning, common meeting facilities, Transport, Cafeteria operations, general employee services, and mailroom & courier services.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Independent and self-directed but able to work with and within teams
• Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and good communication, presentation, and writing skills
• A hands-on team player who is a self-starter possesses a can-do attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d833mm-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.