Full Time Job
Senior Experience Designer - Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCapital Games is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our team building new features for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, a top grossing mobile game and the most successful Star Wars game ever released.
At Capital Games, we create excellent player experiences on mobile. You'll create user interfaces that influence every level of the product, and you'll be an advocate for the player experience. You'll collaborate across multiple disciplines and apply your creativity to new features in the game.
You will report to the Sr Manager of Experience Design.
What You'll Do
• Build relationships with artists, game designers, development directors, and producers to set design priorities and find balanced solutions for player, business and technical goals.
• Partner with engineers to understand our existing technical frameworks to ensure designs are efficient and achievable without sacrificing quality of experience.
• Design and refine concepts, wireframes, and prototypes; set clear experiential goals and use research along with team feedback to reach the best result.
• Promote and Oversee UX and UI guidelines, design principles and best practices such as heuristic evaluations/usability standards, archetype development, experience journey maps, prototyping and user testing.
• Build interface in engine when needed.
• Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability.
What You'll Need
• Proficiency in design and collaboration tools such as Miro, Figma, and After Effects
• 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, interface designer, product designer or similar role
• Familiarity with creating and conducting usability tests and providing analysis based on observations
• Proficiency working with and extending existing design systems
• A portfolio of shipped products from preproduction to release.
• Familiarity with Unity or other game engines to implement UI
• Familiarity with mobile games
• Familiarity with the character collector RPG genre
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk11q0-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.