Capital Games is seeking a talented UX Designer to bring their passion and creativity to life on top grossing mobile games! You'll partner with all disciplines to craft intricate wireframes and user interfaces that influence every level of the product. You'll work with other talented UX Designers to pair vision with problem solving, and will develop elegant solutions that support player motivations while reducing friction.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work on some of the largest mobile games in the world, then this is the opportunity for you! Come work at an amazing studio and share your talents with the world!
• Collaborate with the UX Team and take features from concept to completion on a large scale project
• Partner with Art, Design, Product Management, and Engineering to define UX goals for new and evolving features
• Independently design and iterate on concepts, wireframes, and prototypes; leverage quantitative and qualitative research along with team feedback to reach the best result
• Effectively relay detailed interaction behaviors across multi-discipline teams and stakeholders
• Document and drive awareness of UX standards, and push to improve UX design workflow processes
• Articulate clear feedback to other members of the Experience Design team on wireframes and opportunities for aesthetic improvement
• Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility and usability
• 5+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
• A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences
• Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
• The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
• Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, Sketch, Miro, etc.
• Comfortable with technical implementation; using game editors, scripting languages and tools
• Strong familiarity with Unity–able to create prefabs and manage assets
• Experience working in F2P
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xmv5-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.