Associate Product Manager
Senior Director of Program Management
We are Frostbite
We are a global team of software engineers, tools designers and technology business managers who build EA's state of the art multi-platform ''Frostbite'' game development engine. We empower game creators to shape the future of gaming through the innovative game engine features and world class tools that we provide to EA's many game teams. Frostbite powers some of our industries' most popular, immersive games like Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed, Star Wars Squadrons, and many more! Innovating new tools and technologies for tomorrow's games is an intellectually stimulating, exciting challenge. Our global team is passionate about delivering outstanding game development tools into the hands of thousands of creative artists and game development engineers at EA, who are always working on the next awesome game. We are primarily located across North America (Vancouver, Edmonton, Orlando, Montreal and Seattle) and Europe (Guildford, Stockholm, Bucharest), as well as Melbourne, Australia - although we hire top talent globally. Join Frostbite and help shape the future of gaming!
We are looking for a Senior Director of Program Management
As the global leader of Frostbite's program management team, you will ensure seamless operations within and across all Frostbite product areas, with efficient execution plans and processes that optimally deliver the Frostbite product within the feasibility of engineering capacity, when balanced with the high priority customer requirements of a highly dynamic environment of hundreds of stakeholders across dozens of games.
You will lead the planning of large-scale game engine projects in collaboration with product, program, architecture, and engineering groups to prepare for and deliver according to the operational plan that your team will drive. You and your team will establish, execute, monitor, prioritize, optimize, and help to automate key processes for the Agile development and support of the Frostbite game engine. You and your team will help craft and manage these development processes, including project and capacity planning, progress tracking, and team-wide collaboration and communication. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills in keeping the team, the game studios, and the EA executive team up to date with progress on key projects.
Required Skills and Experience
• 10+ years of either business, product, program, operations and/or engineering management experience, leading global teams of direct reports, in either entertainment software or other technology company
• Substantial people and project management background in Agile development of large software codebases within a distributed, global development environment that spans multiple locations
• Track record of successfully leading the creation of many high quality, large-scale software products
• Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
• Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization
• Bachelor's degree in either Engineering or Business Administration
• Occasional domestic and international travel may be required
• A passion for video games isn't required, but it is a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv982-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.