Senior Director, Marketing (Battlefield Mobile)
Join the EA Mobile MarketingTeam. We provide brand and franchise leadership, partnering with the Studio and the Commercial organization to guide the long-term vision for our brands along with the near-term execution of the Go To Marketing Plan. As the Senior Director of Brand Management for Battlefield Mobile, you will report to the [insert here] franchise.
Your Partner Studio: Industrial Toys and DICE. Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core. We are working to bring bleeding-edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world, we would like to hear from you!
• You are the marketing leader, across all cross-functional groups and accountable for all our go-to market planning. This includes customer strategy, operating plan, budgets (User Acquisition, Brand Marketing, Creative), and return on investment working across a matrixed organization of direct reports and dotted line teams.
• Own the strategy, roadmap, and prioritization focusing on maximizing short, medium and long term commercial opportunities.
• Lead and drive the cross functional team towards goals setting the tone for how everyone works together to be successful while solving problems / issues that arise.
• Partner with Studio Leadership and Finance on quarterly and annual forecasting exercises where accuracy is critical.
• Building business cases for key marketing programs and initiatives with specific ROI goals.
• Partner across vertical lines of business beyond mobile to create omnichannel marketing opportunities with PC/Console products.
• Partner with Battlefield Franchise Brand Development team to expand our mobile footprint within lifestyle, culture, and other partnership opportunities.
• Experienced. We're looking for people who have at least 10+ years of relevant gaming experience, specifically launching and managing either mobile (preferred) or console live service games.
• Proven. You have experience developing innovative brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns, and development of creative materials across a range of products and experiences.
• Strategic. You have strong analytical skills, along with experience using insights and data to create strategy, analyze market opportunities and trends, and build strong brand storytelling.
• Persuasive. Your ability to galvanize and influence a variety of stakeholders across a matrixed organization, leading through inspiration and influence across diverse teams, will be essential to success in this role.
• P&L Focused. Demonstrated ability to understand how the business operates with a specific focus on marketing's contribution to revenue and profit.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xbbj-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.