Senior Director, Global Safety & Physical Security
Reporting to the VP, Global Real Estate, Global Safety & Physical Security, the Senior Director of Global Safety & Physical Security (GSPS) manages the ongoing assessment of global physical security requirements at EA and the implementation of solutions to avoid and respond in protecting EA's talent and physical locations from ever present threats.
You will identify and work with internal EA partners. You will lead EA's Global Security Operations Centers (GSOC), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, Employee Health & Safety, Executive Protection, Protective Intelligence and Physical Security functions. As leader of this business-critical global function, the role can be flexibly based at any of EA's important North American locations.
• Identify and address the most critical physical security threats to EA personnel, at EA facilities, for EA Executives and Board members and for all our events run or sponsored by EA;
• Establish GSPS as part of EA's Enterprise Risk Management framework, develop and monitor same with EA's C-Suite, Internal Audit and the Audit Committee;
• Provide strategic direction on evolving physical security and safety issues;
• You will partner with EA's Competitive Gaming Division (CGD) to assess physical security risks and implement appropriate physical security at EA CGD events globally;
• Work with other relevant internal EA partners to identify and address physical security needs throughout EA;
• Manage vendors to assist EA with global physical security needs;
• You will help us source and implement necessary technology tools;
• Communicate and inform relevant partners, including EA Executives;
• Help us manage the GSPS operating budget and related programs;
• Work with internal partners and the Compliance team to develop Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
• Working knowledge of physical security and risk assessment methodologies, including global threat assessments of geographies, geopolitical risks, physical locations, and personnel;
• 10+ years operational experience in global security planning and operational execution in corporate environment with exposure to international locations;
• Leadership, risk assessment, team building;
• Experience establishing and leading large geographically distributed teams and functionally related contracted external service providers within an inclusive, collaborative environment;
• Experience partnering with company partner teams such as the C-Suite, People Experience, Finance, Real Estate, Internal Audit/Risk Management, Studios, Information Security, Travel and Event Planning;
• Working knowledge of Employee Health & Safety (EH&S) regulatory requirements, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery aligned with the ability to create and establish global functionality of same from the ground up;
• Experience working with a diverse set of partners, often under high-pressure conditions.
• Bachelor's degree in business/security management, law enforcement or a related field. Minimum of five years of senior corporate security leadership experience is required;
• Knowledge of global corporate security standards, policies, metrics and best practices;
• Experience in service provider and supplier selection, contracting and external vendor management;
• Domestic and international travel is required (~25%).
• Corporate senior management security experience;
• You have managed corporate security programs;
• Excellent planning and project management skills;
• You will foster an inclusive and collaborative team environment;
• You can adapt as the external environment and organization evolves;
• Knowledge of leading risk analysis, and investigative software/tools;
• Global mindset, cultural sensitivity and ability to travel internationally;
• You have process improvement experience;
• Technology industry or entertainment industry experience is ideal.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11wke-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.