Senior Development Director - Ridgeline Games
Ridgeline Games is focused on building rich narrative campaigns with memorable characters and powerful experiences all in the Battlefield universe. We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience. As we assemble our diverse team, all who have a voice in making great games together, we're looking for a healthy mixture of tempered veterans and young passionate individuals eager to make a difference.
Role Overview: Reporting to the Studio Head of Operations, we are looking for a Senior Development Directors to manage one of our most exciting games - Battlefield! You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult and fast-moving problems. You can collaborate, often across departments and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, strategic thinking, and execution. You like to be challenged and thinking about the future excites you.
• Work with the project leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables.
• Work with creative, development, and operations partners to ensure that quality, budgets and timelines are met.
• Help develop an inclusive and diverse team culture based on openness, trust and collaboration.
• Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability.
• Inspire fresh thinking and new ideas to ensure the team has the best organizational structure and processes that allow them to produce high-quality work on time and on budget.
• Promote knowledge sharing, learning, reconciling conflicting goals, sharing resources amongst your team.
• Identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by a coordinated application of resources to minimize and manage risks.
• 10+ years of professional experience as a project manager, with experience in shipping AAA games.
• Skilled leader who can challenge and influence a variety of partners across all levels of organization.
• Self-starter who builds trusted relationships, influences decisions and urgency on important priorities.
• Passionate, you care about the creative process, your teams, and delivering the highest quality software to our fans.
• Excellent change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and work commitments.
• Have passion, energy, enthusiasm to achieve results.
• Self-reflective; acknowledge own experience and experiences of others.
• Strategic thinker, you can think big picture and lead accordingly.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $167,200 - $258,050
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $155,900 - $258,050
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $155,900 - $258,050
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $155,900 - $212,800
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $155,900 - $241,800
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9j0qz-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.