Remote / Virtual
Why work on one game when you can contribute to many?! As a Developer Solutions Engineer you will parachute into several AAA titles each year, integrate into a studio environment and help studio teams enhance their game with the EA Digital Platform (EADP).
If you consider yourself a generalist programmer, enjoy variety and adventure, this is a role worth considering. If you've written game code for at least two titles, have a good handle on the role of game engines, online services, and object-oriented design, you may have found your next big opportunity.
Reporting to a Director of Development Solutions, you will work on a strike team that specializes in online platform integration, when you and your teammates are not deployed virtually to a studio, you will develop high quality demos and showcases of EADP technology.
• A quick study that can jump into new problem spaces and bring immediate value
• Clean code and top-notch programming skills
• Experience with a broad range of software and technologies, a heart for experimentation and trying new things
• Gamers, game lovers, and game makers - we want developers who are passionate about making high-quality gaming experiences
• 10+ years of game programming experience
• Experience with online game development
• C++, C#, or Java programming skills
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python & Lua
• You are great at and enjoy conveying technical concepts to a variety of audiences
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9k19-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.