Data-driven decision-making is essential to game development, marketing and operations at EA. We're looking for a thoughtful and disciplined leader with deep statistical modelling experience, strong data engineering experience and a passion for games and digital marketing technologies. The biggest and single most important aspect that we look for in aspiring colleagues is people who enjoy the joy of discovery.
You will report to our Principal Data Scientist in charge of special projects across the EA's central Data and Analytics (DnA) organisation. You will work with top-talent and the latest technology on performance marketing and user acquisition that will lead to a unique opportunity to affect products used by millions of users. You will drive media effectiveness through data and technology by promoting optimization, and creating clarity in what drives media effectiveness. You're passionate about elevating insights to be actionable across projects, and accelerating learning through media testing.
What you'll do:
• Develop predictive models and automated machine learning pipelines with us to guide mobile
• marketing strategies with applicable insights, by analyzing high velocity streaming data
• Deliver thought leadership in development of AI / ML strategy to support franchises across EA's portfolio of titles.
• Create a measurement framework and identify key performance metrics across franchises
• Design experiments to understand causes of changes in metrics, identify levers to move metrics, and generally understand user-level to ecosystem-level behaviors and long-term trends
• Drive the exploration and creative ways to use new measurement opportunities (new partners, new ad technologies, new algorithms, etc.)
• Deliver insights, optimizations, and learnings through post-campaign analytics, insights and tools to optimize user acquisition spend
• Communicate conclusions to technical and non-technical audiences across multiple teams
• Develop and manage global partner and stakeholder relationships
• Establish growth analytics roadmap by translating mobile franchise strategy needs to technical tasks
• Passion about elevating insights to be actionable across initiatives, and accelerating learning through media testing
• PhD or Masters in fields such as computer science, mathematics and the hard sciences with a background in a quantitative field with deep experience working with large datasets
• 4+ years of professional experience manipulating data sets, building statistical models, and productizing models along with experience applying Data Science methodologies to real-world problems.
• Proficiency in SQL and Python
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8bwz6-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.