Report to Sr Manager, Analytics
• You will create data pipeline architecture.
• Assemble large datasets that meet functional / non-functional requirements.
• Identify and design internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
• Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from different data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies.
• Build analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide applicable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other performance metrics.
• You will work with partners including game team Executive, Product, Analytics and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Keep our data separated and secure across international boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
• You will create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building our product into a creative industry leader.
• Work with data and analytics experts to work toward greater functionality in our data systems.
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role in IT industry.
• Bachelor's degree and above in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
• Advanced working experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Hive.
• Advanced experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka. And experience building 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Proficient in Linux operation system, must to master one of object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, and Scala.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow.
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, and Redshift.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and scalable 'big data' data stores.
• Project management skills.
• Game industry working experience.
• Football knowledge.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re83b0-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.