Reporting to a Senior Analytics Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabilities and business intelligence for our Quality Verification teams across the entire Racing studios portfolio, spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and is has advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
What the Senior Data Analyst will do at EA:
• You will prepare detailed reports and presentations that help us identify main areas of opportunity and insight to lead future design.
• Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management promptly.
• Collaborate with several data providers and partners in the organisation, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
• You will conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
• We want you to promote best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide important data for project monitoring.
• Help develop data solutions and data governance practices to support our Organisation's data transformation.
• Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
• Champion for data quality; create data quality policy and implement monitoring to ensure compliance.
The next great Senior Data Analyst needs:
• 5+ years of professional analytical experience, using data to lead process improvements.
• Experience extracting and analysing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
• Design and complete data modelling and data warehousing.
• Achieve solutions with all partners.
• Excited to manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
• Foster and develop relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8y1j-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.