The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
As a Senior Data Analyst reporting to Senior Director of Product Management, you will charter new approaches to analyze the data and influence the business with high impact. You will collaborate across different divisions of Product Management, Engineering, and Business to guide data-driven decisions. You will develop metrics to support the platform.
We ask that you have strong analytical abilities paired with strategic knowledge, communication skills, and comfort levels working with technology teams. You enjoy conducting advanced statistical analyses to promote a deeper understanding of important goals.
• Develop processes and reporting tools to support business analytics needs.
• Develop dashboards/visualization to support the business weekly
• Establish the processes needed to achieve business operational excellence in all areas to improve data quality
• Partner with Product Management to develop insights and metrics for platform products and customers.
• Work with Product Management to determine and run service and workflow optimization experiments
• BS in MIS/IT/CS or equivalent work experience
• 10 years of experience working with data and BI
• Business operations experience with an understanding of decision support models, business operations research, capacity planning, and levers that customer experience.
• Experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, Data Mining and ETL.
• Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Looker, or similar tools.
• Experience with predictive analytics and forecasting.
• Experience of statistical analysis including linear and non-linear regressions, cluster analysis, multivariate analysis.
• Experience working across multiple partners presenting to a senior audience
• Experience creating forecasting using time-series and causal models.
• Experience with Presto and Airflow.
• Experience with google analytics or similar tools.
• Experience with A/B Testing
• Experience with game services & game development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek825-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.