Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Senior Data Analyst on the Respawn team you will help analyze Respawn's development projects and game data to improve the Development and Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful, curious, person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. You will report to the Development Director.
• You will evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities.
• You will prepare detailed reports that help the team identify important areas of insights and opportunities to guide future decisions.
• You will present analytical conclusions to clients in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
• You will communicate with team members and partners.
• You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
• You will drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
• You will create scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
• You will develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
• You will guide and mentor junior analysts.
• You hold a Bachelor's degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics).
• You bring with you, 5+ years of work experience in past analytical role(s), demonstrating your expertise with data to promote process improvements.
• You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual and other), which you will access through different means including SQL, REST API and more.
• You understand how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
• You know how to create data models that can be further used for visualization by the team.
• You can visualize high readability data insights using software tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• You have experience writing efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions.
• You know the requirements of the working in an Agile or Waterfall process and you know how to adjust your work to the different methodologies.
• You can produce engaging presentations that rally the support of partners.
• You can initiate and maintain close collaborations with coworkers and partners.
• You have a very good foundation in math and statistical knowledge including an understanding of probability, correlation, regression, classification, and the development of statistical models.
• You understand how to work with business clients and work as a part of a larger team
• You enjoy a lot of autonomy and achieve solutions with all partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98k9m-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.