Senior Community Specialist
Location - Hyderabad
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles- Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Reporting to Senior Game Producer and Product Management teams, the Sr Community Specialist may work on one or multiple games simultaneously. This role is embedded (and physically located) in the game team studio to improve communication and to give social media more visibility into game features, content, promotions, game development status and roadmap. To be successful, this role will need to build strong partnerships with product marketing, game team and customer service. In addition, he/she will regularly interact with publishing (i.e. acquisition and engagement marketing for Social and Mobile channels), channel marketing, creative services, PR, customer service, and other EA business units. The Sr Community Specialist, along with other community team members, will own and manage all published content on Facebook fan pages, websites, forum, and other social outlets (i.e. Twitter, YouTube if applicable). He/she constantly monitors the social platforms to communicate to, engage, excite, and trouble shoot for fans, with the ultimate goals to drive traffic and revenues for the assigned games.
How would your day look like:
• Work with product marketing specialist and the game team to develop, update, and execute a solid acquisition and engagement strategy for our games.
• Manage the Marketing & Community team of specialists and artists to ensure smooth execution of all campaigns with timely delivery of creative assets.
• Support the product team with Publishing requirements, organic acquisition initiatives and execute cross-promotions across games and channels, including liaison with creative services and other publishing partners.
• Own all published content on game fan page, website, forum and applicable social channels such as Facebook or Twitter. Create compelling marketing communications to acquire, engage and excite game fans.
• Co-ordinate with customer service teams to ensure positive player experiences and work on any communication plans with them when needed.
• Assist in achieving revenue goals through quality, best-in-class execution and market requirements to maintain the high standards of the worldwide EA brand.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback based on A/B testing, consumer insight through online surveys, and other best practices.
• Manage licensor approvals on marketing content and assets (if applicable).
• Demo products at various tradeshows and press events (if applicable).
Who fits the bill:
• Min. 3 years of experience in digital / social media, interactive marketing, community /content management, and/or online gaming; along with experience leading a team of creative individuals.
• Bachelor of Arts or equivalent.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills, writing samples required.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
• Work well in a collaborative, team environment and cross-functional team.
• Experience managing Facebook fan page, website, forum, CRM, Search or other online outbound marketing content.
• Ability to analyze online metrics, interpret data and provide recommendations.
• Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
• Passion for Social and Mobile gaming.
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
• Experience with Photoshop or HTML preferred (resizing and minor editing of existing assets).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnbqq-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.