Senior Community Specialist
Senior Community Specialist
Location - EA Hyderabad
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
• Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
• Ownership – Get things done
• Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
• Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
• Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
Here's how your day would look like:
• You will analyze and improve the game's presence on social media channels
• You will build and maintain relationships with gamers and important community leaders
• You will monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service programs
• You will partner with EA global creative and localization teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
• You will develop relationships with platform, brand and media partners.
• You will drive performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
• Develop creative briefs for social content and help coordinate their way through the asset production and approval processes
• You will grow the network of content creators and influencers for the game
• You will plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators / influencers
• You will analyze key metrics of content creators / influencers, and help market strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
Who fits the bill:
• A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies.
• Strong creative and editorial skills – including language localization.
• Pop-culture awareness of global as well as Indian trends in popular media.
• Experience developing insights from social listening.
• Experience with social analytics across channels.
• Summarize data from many sources into relevant insights.
• Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms.
• Basic creative skills and working knowledge of Photoshop/Sketch or an equivalent.
• Working knowledge of social media tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or an equivalent.
• You will join a team of committed gamers and an engaged community, so an appetite for reading about, talking about, and playing games is appreciated.
• Creative, player first approach.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yp16-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.