Senior Commercial Manager - THE SIMS (contract)
Senior Commercial Manager, THE SIMS (contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. THE SIMS is one of EA's most iconic brands with a storied history of innovation, passion and creativity.
Global Commercial Organization (GCO)
Join us as the Sr. Global Commercial Manager (Contractor) for THE SIMS, reporting to the Sr Director of Global Commercial Management. In service of our players, GCO's vision is to design unparalleled commercial experiences, amplifying player experience and commercial execution through operational excellence. Additionally we provide planning, insight and foresight to improve strategies.
Our GCO team manages the global commercial success of the Sims franchise across multiple regions, channels and partners. During this contract, you will partner with the Snr. Commercial Director and global franchise leads across marketing, studio and commercial to promote player acquisition and franchise revenue growth that is consistent with brand values. Critically, you represent the voice of players, partners, markets and our distribution channels to provide a valuable commercial perspective to our brand and development teams. When plans are in place, you ensure that overarching program strategies are well implemented across all channels, partners and markets in close collaboration with several teams.
• Be the main contact for any commercial topics, projects and opportunities raised by our teams in the studio or marketing
• Be the interlinking role between the Global Commercial Organization (GCO) Partners team (digital channels, subscriptions), GCO Markets team and other teams for any activity relating to the studio or to North and South American markets.
• Update CFX partners about specific commercial Sims 4 franchise performance and other relevant commercial updates
• Coordinate execution of commercial campaign elements to ensure synchrony with the marketing campaign execution for the Sims 4 franchise
• Partner closely with Demand Planning, Business Intelligence, and Pricing + Promotion leads on forecasts and business cases. Additionally, work with those groups to mine the most important insights that can inform commercial strategy, and broader strategy.
• Work with the Pricing Manager within the EA Games Commercial team to advise on regional pricing adjustments, based on currency fluctuations as well as competitive analysis. Consult price and promotion calendars from the Sims franchise point of view.
• Address unplanned changes through market teams, digital channels and other partners
• Explore, determine and partner on regional opportunities for the franchise to develop new revenue streams or player growth opportunities.
• Advise on culturalization opportunities: licensing, localization, payment methods, player experience, campaigns nuances.
• Minimum 5+ years commercial/sales experience. Video game experience.
• Experience accomplishing complex plans, requiring coordination of multiple partners, with distinction.
• Expertise to gather insights from multiple sources and combine them into compelling business cases and strategic goals.
• Familiarity with developing high impact programs that guide acquisition and revenue, in both digital and physical contexts.
• Experience working on a global product with global scope.
• Business degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk74n-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.