Assistant To Compliance Executive
Los Angeles, CA
In EA's Legal team, we deliver practical solutions to manage risk so our EA teams can focus on offering great gaming experiences. To succeed, we have to put our players first, know our business partners' goals and emphasize problem-solving by being innovative, nimble and taking smart risks. We think globally, we build valuable partnerships, and we build satisfying and sustainable careers by growing our skills and focusing on work that matters. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our EA Legal team is looking for a Sr. Analyst to work in their Legal Operations team. The Legal Operations team is involved in nearly everything the legal department does, with the exception of practicing law. This team enables each of the legal practice areas by delivering processes, technologies, and administrative support in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The Sr. Analyst, Legal Operations will manage legal-focused projects, applications, and processes. This role will interact with key legal and business stakeholders and collaborate with other Legal Operations team members, to identify business opportunities and then design, implement and support solutions that will improve the day-to-day productivity of the legal and business teams.
This position can be located in Los Angeles, California; Seattle, Washington; Austin, Texas, or Atlanta, Georgia and will report to the Sr. Manager, Legal Operations.
Sounds Like A Fun and Interesting Challenge
Your Primary Responsibilities:
• Gather, validate, prioritize, and interpret requirements and produce technical designs
• Select existing or research new solutions to meet business requirements
• Configure and implement technical and functional solutions as needed
• Create and manage project schedules, identify risks, and provide timely status to stakeholders
• Create test cases/scenarios and manage user acceptance tests
• Create and update self-help and training materials
• Conduct training and drive user adoption
• Assist with budgeting and managing vendor relationships
• Identify ways to improve and leverage current processes, policies, solutions
• Create and produce operational metrics and KPIs
• Ensure solution controls are adhered to and respond to SOX and internal audit requests
• Other duties as assigned
I Have What It Takes
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• 7+ years prior relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred
• Experience in implementing technical solutions; leading global projects in a legal department preferred
• Experience identifying, writing, and prioritizing business requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience as a liaison between business clients, technical and cross functional teams
• Is intellectually curious and embraces technology to enable and automate business processes
• Loves to solve problems and is not deterred by initial obstacles or the unknown
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.