Codemasters is the home of racing games and we are looking for a talented Senior Animator to join our ranks. We want to continue to push boundaries, create exciting racing titles and innovate the racing game genre, especially now that we are a part of the EA family!
We currently have opportunities with several of our renowned titles, including the official Formula 1 series, and would consider people with strong experience in Animation. We also want to encourage people who are currently at a Senior level to apply, as we can help you develop your career in to a Lead or specialist position.
• All aspects of animation for the title including crowds, in-car animation, cut-scene etc.
• Motion capture shoot
• High-end cinematic
• Working closely with character and tech art teams as a key contributor to the team and the finished game
• Bring out narrative elements such as rivalry & career story elements of a AAA racing game
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
• Experience in Motion Builder
• Motion capture skills
• Experience in 3D packages (Maya, 3D studio max)
• Adhering to technical constraints, budgets and deadlines
• Experience of managing, coaching and mentoring staff
• Ability to organise self and coordinate other artists
In return we provide:
• Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
• Excellent benefits package including annual bonus, enhanced pension, private health care and dental plans, discounted employee share scheme and much, much more!
• Dedicated training time for self-improvement
• 10 free games each year!
• State-of-the-art studio work environment (when safe to return to the studio)
• Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals within the games industry
If this sounds like yourself, we want to hear from you! We are continuing to build a team which is inclusive of gender, age, race, disability and all other walks of life and we want passionate people who can make us even better.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28m27-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.