Analyste sénior.e (processus de gouvernance des données) / Senior Analyst (Data Governance Process Analyst)
We are looking for a Senior Analyst (Data Governance Process Analyst) to support the operations of Enterprise Data Governance and Enablement (EDGE). You will report to The Data Governance Manager and support the analysis and implementation of the Data Governance Framework, Operations, Data Management, Policy & Compliance, Data Quality & discoverability.
Job Overview: As a Senior Analyst (Data Governance Process Analyst) at Electronic Arts, you will help ensure that data is accurate and complete. You will establish Enterprise Data Governance procedures throughout the data lifecycle. You will collaborate with distributed teams to define policies, procedures, strategies and standards to support the Data Governance Framework. Your analytical skills will identify data process and policy needs or issues, and implementing corrective actions. You understand data governance principles, data management best practices, and experience working with large amounts of data used by multiple partners and internal clients.
• Collaborate with partners to understand data requirements.
• Develop and implement data governance policy and procedures and conduct compliance.
• Create Data Governance process-modelling & documentation.
• Develop metrics to monitor data management and infrastructure usage and costs.
• Create documentation, procedures & dashboards to improve the Data Governance Framework.
• Provide training and support to users of Data Governance products and services.
• Ensure compliance with data privacy and regulatory requirements through regular auditing and interviews.
• Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies related to data governance.
• Work with Product Managers, Data Stewards, Data Architects, Data Analysts & Data Engineers & Infrastructure experts.
• At least 5 years Proven experience as a senior analyst, or similar role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, or a related field
• Technical skills
• Excellent understanding of data governance principles and frameworks and data management practices.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements, reputation protection and compliance standards related to data governance (e.g., GDPR, CCPA).
• Proficient in data profiling and analysis using SQL, Python, or other relevant tools
• Familiarity with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
• Experience with large datasets and data management systems & infrastructure.
• Soft skills
• Excellent project manager
You will be onsite in Montreal or remote.
e, d, e, #FlexibleWork
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria): º $93,700 - $153,900 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpbbv-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.