Merchandising Testing Support
Senior Analyst, Commercial Planning
Location - Geneva, Switzerland (or UK/Western Europe)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Commercial Planning, you will be part of the global Digital Partners and Commercial Ventures team focused on driving competitive advantage with our digital partners and leading commercial innovation for the industry. You will use your expertise to provide insights and forecasts to your console partners, building better experiences for players and revenue growth for EA.
• Ensure integrity of the data coming from console partners and troubleshoot to resolve any issues
• Provide detailed analysis of player behavior using complex data sources
• Connect player behavior to commercial results when evaluating promotions or new platform features
• Provide financial modeling for future commercial activations or new platform features
• Review the EA financial forecast for console digital partners, highlighting risks and opportunities
• Present the rationale behind analyses in simple terms for partner teams
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related Business management fields
• Minimum three years experience in analytics, economics, or sales analysis
• Ability to synthesize diverse and incomplete data sources into complex financial models
• Strong technical skills in areas such as excel, SQL, programming languages and data visualization tools
• Can methodically work through complex issues and is comfortable with ambiguity and change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq82yx-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.