Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Accountant to join our SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting team. The SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting team oversees financial filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ('SEC') and provides technical support to global finance and teams across EA. This includes support for acquisitions ('M&A') and investments led by EA's Corporate Development team. You will be an individual contributor reporting to the SEC Reporting Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will lead in preparing periodic financial SEC filings (Form 10-K and 10-Q) and other SEC filings (e.g., 8-K)
• You will maintain, format, and roll-forward SEC filings within our cloud-based SEC reporting platform
• You will help us prepare and maintain supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings
• You will support external auditors with their quarterly reviews and annual audits
• You will help us complete quarterly and annual GAAP disclosure checklists
• You will partner across multiple Finance teams to assess the impact of transactions on financial statement disclosures and assist with disclosure requirements
• You will help us perform certain monthly financial close activities
• You will help us support SOX compliance for processes related to financial reporting and disclosure controls
• You will help us identify opportunities for process improvements
Experience / Qualifications:
• You will have a Bachelor's Degree
• You will have 3+ years of public accounting or prior equivalent experience with a multinational company
• You will have a CPA license or parts passed / tracking to obtaining a license
• You will have knowledge of US GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles), FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board) pronouncements, and SEC rules and regulations and public company audit requirements
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkpn14-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.