Security Software Engineer – Madden Security
The Security team within Madden HD helps make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents. As a Security Software Engineer, you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game security challenges out there. You will help with researching, designing and building solutions applicable to the portfolio of Madden titles to prevent and detect instances of cheating, botting, and integrity tampering.
• Design, develop and maintain game features that minimize or mitigate Game Security risk.
• Design, develop and execute exploits to test the game Security posture.
• Develop technical solutions to help mitigate game security vulnerabilities.
• Perform data-driven behavioral analysis and develop the required telemetry hooks, queries and processes.
• Analyze, assess, and respond to various Security threats impacting Game Security
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
• Communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose pragmatic mitigation options.
Qualifications and Experience
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• You have 3 or more years of progressively complex experience in game security vulnerability testing
• Excellent C++, C#, Python, or .NET programming skills.
• Solid competency with MySQL and Splunk
• Knowledge and understanding of security best practices pertaining to at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Game Security experience, or Enterprise Security experience
• Worked on online games with virtual economy
• One or more of the following certificates: CISSP, CEH, SSCP, CCSP
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.