Security Architect EA Security
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
The Security Architect position is a highly technical role that plays an important part in the security and risk management function across EA. In addition to internal engineering interaction, you will also engage with business leaders and related team members throughout the company. You will be involved in deploying and maintaining an enterprise secure secrets platform and interact with game development teams to assist them in programmatically accessing credentials, API keys, and certificates. In addition, this position will help evolve the tools that will provide essential security insights to operational and incident response teams.
You will use multiple technologies to improve feedback and delivery by deploying containerized systems and services to support operational efficiencies, and work with teams to build self-supported, sustainable operational ecosystems. You will develop CI/CD pipelines that accelerate innovation in the areas of automation, reliability, scalability, and velocity. This role will work with infrastructure, operations and application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work and analyze system performance, reliability, and making necessary recommendations.
An ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to build relationships across the business
• Experience working with HashiCorp Vault
• Experience working with HashiCorp Consul
• Experience designing applications/services that are scalable and highly available (resilient to disruption and failures)
• Experience working with the AWS Cloud platform (e.g., VPC, Transit Gateway, Elastic Load Balancers, EC2, Elastic Cache, Route53, IAM, S3, KMS, Kinesis, etc.)
• Experience working with the Azure Cloud platform (e.g., App Service, SQL Database, etc.)
• Experience working with container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS/EKS, etc.)
• Experience working with cloud native application technologies (e.g., Envoy Proxy, etc.)
• Experience working with Linux and Windows platforms (e.g., RHEL, Windows Server, etc.)
• Experience working with infrastructure as code technologies, immutable infrastructure approaches, and automation pipelines (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Gitlab CI, etc.)
• Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g., shell script, Node JS, Python, Golang, .NET, etc.)
• Experience with log aggregation, queuing, and analysis (Logstash, Elastic, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
• Experience working with data and configuration formats used in programmatic workflows (e.g., JSON, YAML, etc.)
• Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, etc.)
• Working knowledge of identity services concepts and technologies (e.g., Active Directory, Okta, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with a strong sense of ownership.
• Perform multiple critical assignments under stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, highly complex, and dynamic environment; able to adapt to changes
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team and effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners to accomplish business goals
In addition to the above, these qualifications would be nice to see in a candidate
• Experience working in a Live Services environment
• Experience enabling an operations/support team through knowledge sharing, coaching, providing needed tools, and assisting in establishing operational practices
• Experience with Prometheus or Zabbix
• Experience working with Grafana
• Foundation developing CI/CD pipelines
• Understanding of DevOps principals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2qy1-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.