Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. We are currently hiring a full-time Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) for our Hyderabad office. As a part of TSG, you will test Glu gaming platforms and services and help us improve the QA process and quality of the games we produce. You will work in a team of top-notch QA engineers in an innovative and learning environment. As an individual contributor, you will execute various tests on pre-release versions of the game to detect and record product defects. Using creative and attention to detail skills, you will provide use cases, test cases, solutions, and automation suites for the product under test in our test-driven development process.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field.
• 3+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET).
• At least 2 years of experience in an agile development environment.
• Proficient in object-oriented coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and best practices in software and test engineering in at least one of the languages: Java, C#, C++, Python, PHP.
• Deep technical knowledge of automated testing, testing patterns, test optimization, application design, build execution, and maintenance.
• Deep technical knowledge of testing tools and frameworks used in test automation including but not limited to the following: Junit, Jmeter, Selenium or other UI automation frameworks, Test Mocking and Stubbing frameworks, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Angular, Jasmine, Karma, and Protactor.
• Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation.
• Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development. Including but not limited to Unit Testing and Behavior-driven testing.
• Experience working on Windows, Linux, and cloud-based infrastructure
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
• Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules
• Should be able to perform Test Automation and set up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
• Being capable of building, deploying, and managing own environment (customizing when required)
• Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
• Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Should be able to handle technical communications with Partners to understand their systems or APIs.
• To work with deployments teams and resolve any level issues for the system.
• Should also be able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
• Participating in design and architectural discussion
• Ensuring extensive unit test code coverage
• Developing quality automation code and maintaining the same
• Checking for product scalability
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wnkq-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.