As the Lead Scheduling Analyst, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Demand and Workforce Planning. You have built and optimized schedules for contact centers with 1,000+ agents across several sites, delivering support in multiple languages.
Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE)
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people that show up excited to work and ready for some fun.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
- Analyze the demand forecast
- Build monthly schedules for contact center agents that support EA's service delivery priorities, such as being there for our player while balancing a positive employee experience
- Optimize schedules to ensure best practices and compliance with labor legislation across all advisor sites
- Analyze trends including service levels, adherence, forecast variances, review times, and occupancy
- Identify data issues; partner with the right source to rectify
- Determine schedule requirements for Service Partner workforce
- Quality-check partner schedules, once complete
- Work with service partner managers to review performance such as: occupancy and utilization
- Work with Service Delivery Operations managers to schedule overtime
- Monitor and fulfill scheduling requests using a ticketing system
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- +3 years of Workforce Management experience - either in Scheduling or Intraday Management - in a diverse, multi-channel support environment
- Experience using Aspect or other similar WFM system
- Game or entertainment industry experience is compelling
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvjne-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.