Reporting to the Senior Brand Director for EA/Marvel Games, the Senior Brand Manager will support the launch of EA's latest AAA game under the Marvel Brand. Bring your experience in product marketing, digital marketing, and brand strategy to help fulfill our mission to launch the best Action Role-Playing game in the industry. You will work in a hybrid or remote environment so the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of team members in different time zones is your superpower. Come join us if you have your pulse on the latest trends in entertainment and you are passionate about gaming and bringing BIG creative ideas to the table.
• Guide the development of the EA/Marvel brand goals.
• Manage relationships with our team members across EA studios, licensor, marketing and other teams ensuring agreement and accountability.
• Collaborate with studio and marketing teams to create big go-to-market ideas, grounded in consumer insights and sound brand strategies.
• Engage our teams to deliver product branding, positioning, and audience insights.
• Analyze performance data, including consumer research, UXR results, sales and performance measurements to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies to achieve results.
• Conduct ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing important brand strategies.
• Lead our creative partners in briefing and driving campaign development across all creative, brand and campaign content.
• Lead with influence in a matrixed work environment to achieve shared goals.
• Understand how to identify marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer and industry trends.
• Relevant experience in brand management and product marketing.
• Project management and coordination across departments and external partners.
• Experience building launch strategies and tactical plans.
• Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight to market.
• Experience writing creative briefs.
• Customer-centric mindset.
• Work well in a remote or hybrid environment.
• Experience working on a AAA or AA game from concept to launch.
• Minimum 5 years working in marketing roles at top tier gaming/consumer branding company.
• BA/BS degree.
• Travel to on-site Canadian Studio location regularly and some US Domestic Travel required.
• Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob2v1-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.