Junior Associate, Corporate Strategy
Redwood City, CA
At Competitive Gaming Entertainment [CGE] we're pushing the boundaries of the industry. We are a fast growing team with amazing challenges full of creativity, passion and collaboration. We're innovators and storytellers who seek to engage our players and viewers creating the most entertaining experiences for our key titles.
In this position you will be working closely with CGE's Directors to leverage existing tools and create new ones to build our planning and operational ecosystem on google sheets. You will be creating complex formulas and Google Apps scripts to automate and connect various phases of our processes. The ideal candidate is able to confidently execute these tasks in google sheets, as well as translate into Excel if required.
This is a 3-month contract position.
• Responsible for creating a series of interconnected financial, operational and business ops tools in google sheets
• Identify opportunities to leverage existing tools and to optimize existing spreadsheets
• Partner closely with CGE's Director's to understand business requirements and translate them into a spreadsheet structure
• 2+ years of expertise with Google Sheets and Google Apps Script
• In-depth ability with excel (including macros, pivot tables, and v-lookups)
• Attention to detail and ability to create clean and visually appealing spreadsheets
• Inquisitive and problem solving nature to drive business requests into comprehensive spreadsheets
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
• Proactivity in delivering quality and timely results
• Experience in finance and/or accounting spreadsheets is a plus
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.