EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. you are passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
Come work on realistic, environment-based rendering challenges used across all our Sports titles. You will push the latest rendering technologies to help drive beautiful characters and environments. Help push the envelope on best in class technologies like
• Madden: https://www.ea.com/seed/news/swish-neural-network-cloth-sim-in-madden-nfl-21
You will participate in both internal and external graphics conferences to both gain and share knowledge.
Reporting into the team's Development or Technical Director, you will be a part of ensuring the studio and adopt new technology and always improve the way we work. As a Rendering Software Engineer, your ideas and implementations will change how Sports creates games. From within Sports and EA, being in a driving partnership with the Frostbite development team, you will work with leading industry talent in one of the world's largest and leading game development communities.
• Experience working on or creating real-time rendering engines.
• Communication ability that supports an open working environment regarding feedback
• A strong desire to improve visual quality together with art and design
• Experience developing rendering techniques and implementing white papers,
• Stays up to date with latest and the greatest techniques in computer graphics
• Experience in modern graphics APIs such as DirectX12, Vulkan, or Metal
• Experience with one or more of the following: PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S/X
• Excellent debugging and multi-threading skills
• Experience with graphics performance analysis, optimization, and associated tools such as PIX, RenderDoc, Razor
• Experience with art and content pipelines and workflows
• Experience investigating and optimizing low-level game engine code on multiple platforms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m6z8-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.