We are looking for a Rendering Engineer – Tools & Workflows to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
You will be part of our talented rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games. You will collaborate with world-class engineers and artists across EA.
You will report to the Senior Engineering Manager in your location.
• Develop and maintain high-quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
• Work closely with game team engineers and artists to create highly productive and effective art and content workflows
• Real-time computer graphics knowledge
• C++, data-driven design, and software architecture skills
• C# and Tools development skills
• BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• UX skills
• Art and content workflow experience, as an engineer or content creator
• Profiling and optimization skills
• Knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
• Console development experience
• Experience from leading or managing other engineers
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.