People Practice Partner
• You will liaise across the organization on all levels to understand the recruitment requirements and action deliverables• Research and document industry and provide feedback to the business
• Identify and source qualified candidates by direct sourcing, researching industry trends, presenting at conferences or events, networking and promoting corporate referral programs
• Conduct candidate assessment by phone or in-person interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
• Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that you have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process• Sell the opportunity and the organization to candidates and become active in the gaming and high-tech industry to promote EA • Build the pipeline, by responding to the needs
• Create detailed recruitment project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, Return on investment of recruiting activities and efforts• Track recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc reporting on recruiting activities to management and client groups
Report to APAC Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
• Previous recruitment experience (at least 6 years) in Gaming Industry or Hi-Tech companies
• Experience with strategic sourcing/recruiting, with strong direct sourcing skills
• Project management skills
• Good oral and written English
• Work well in diverse teams
• Passion for games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk3nk-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.