QV Tester Trainer (Temp)
QV TESTER TRAINER: (12 Month Assignment)
Development Technology & Services (DTS) team at Electronic Arts envisions and works on technologies that promote outstanding quality. This group is on the forefront of latest tools that allow our teams to create and code better. Working as one team they are evolving the Quality function, designed to be creative and preventive, rather than solely detective.
We are now searching for a QV Trainer to join our team.
Working within the Quality Verification group, you perform an important role in preparing our trainees to become testers on game development teams. At the forefront of the testing journey, you are the expert and voice of quality for new trainees. The QV Trainer facilitates live, eLearning, and mixed delivery courses.
Their primary responsibility will be the weekly facilitation of basic tester training for all new hire testers. You have a background in testing and an interest in local training activities such as project onboarding.
You will report to the Operations Development Manager directly to provide a great onboarding experience to our new QV Testers joining the team.
• Audit bug reports and tasks submitted by trainees during basic tester training.
• Assign tasks for completion during basic tester training
• Provide support in the delivery of basic tester training.
• Be available to assist and answer questions from participants in basic tester training or other course offerings.
• Help organize any future live, eLearning, or mixed delivery courses.
• Support the updating or creation of accompanying course materials.
• Provide feedback and solutions to improvement opportunities related to EA Baton Rouge Operations
During weeks with no live delivery, build capabilities and assist QV in the creation of new educational content and provide updates to current course offerings or assists the EA Baton Rouge Operations team with other improvement projects in progress.
• 6 months experience teaching others how to perform tasks, formally or informally
• Team-based work style necessary
• Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office (e.g. filtering tables with Excel, email and meetings in Outlook, Formatting in Word and PowerPoint
• Experience presenting in Zoom also helpful. You will give a short presentation on Zoom as part of the interview process.
• Position specific resumes are required. Cover letters are optional.
• High Speed Internet (>25 Mbps download speed on speedtest.net)
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
Through PRO Unlimited, you will be compensated $19.00/hour compensated weekly. As a worker on an Electronic Arts assignment, you can obtain EA titles at discount.
All other PRO Unlimited benefits can be obtained from the PRO Unlimited Representative.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb74xe-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.