Quality Verification Analyst - Chinese - Part Time
Quality Verification Analyst - Chinese - Part-Time
#WeAreEA, and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We believe in acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team. Remote and flexible work options available.
You will be a part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to provide a signature experience for our players. Do you want a job that inspires you, while giving you room to enjoy your life? WWCE is a team that fosters that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. Join us! As Chinese Speaking Quality Verification Analyst you will report to the Quality Assurance Manager
• Perform quality reviews on customer interactions to ensure consistent player experiences based on our service standards
• Participate in monthly calibration sessions to ensure understanding of the vision and guidelines of the Quality Program
• Analyse data and trends to determine gaps and issues, making recommendations to guide Quality improvements
• Perform assessments of customer interactions on all channels: Chat/Email/Calls/Online/Social
• Conduct reviews for new hires for the duration of their On boarding
• Oversee other responsibilities as assigned by the Quality Manage
• Experience in a contact centre Quality Assurance role
• Fluency in Chinese both written and verbal
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal-additional languages an advantage
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• The ability to identify process gaps and make recommendations based on analysis
• Excellent problem solving, researching, and documentation skills
• 'Can-do' and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
• Have strong organizational and reporting skills to be flexible in a fast-paced environment with frequent updates
• Please note, we ask that you are eligible to work in Ireland. EA does not sponsor visas for this position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21ze6-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.