We are seeking an individual to fill a Quality Designer role on our Madden team. You will provide oversight of our quality strategies and defining best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with the Lead Producer to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to Associate Quality Designers and others on the QA team and oversee the entire quality plan for the Quality Assurance (QA) operations.
This position is integral to ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Quality Designer will do at EA:
• Develop and build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams by guiding a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• Review and planning of quality strategy.
• Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• Understand current process and workflow – promote improvements and knowledge sharing across both the sports and global QA teams.
• Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
• Work with first-party developers to communicate design/feature implementation.
• Mentor/coaching analysts and other individual contributors.
Who you are:
• 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
• The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
• A passion for games with a player first mentality.
• Analytical problem solvers with experience in data-driven processes.
• Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8v03-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.